Our dedication to Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) law has a twofold effect. First, it allows us to offer clients focused and effective representation throughout California. Our reputation as powerful ERISA advocates is well-known in the insurance community. Second, it grants us the recognition of our peers, who then look to us as a resource for their own development. This recognition includes:
- Cassie Springer was selected as a "Top 40 under 40" attorney by the National Trial Lawyers in March 2014. Ms. Springer was also nominated to become a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation in March 2014.
- Cassie Springer was selected as a "Top 20 under 40″ attorney in California by the Daily Journal in January 2012, as well as one of 50 lawyers on the "Fast Track" by the Recorder in June 2012
- Michelle L. Roberts frequently speaks about ERISA law, including her presentation at a continuing legal education seminar titled "Mastering Social Security and Disability Law CLE."
- Ms. Springer was asked to speak at the November 2011 American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment Law's annual continuing legal education (CLE) conference in Seattle, Washington, on the topic "What Every Reasonably Insecure Attorney Should Know About ERISA."
- Ms. Roberts is also a co-chair of the Ethics Subcommittee of the American Bar Association's Section of Labor and Employment Law, Employee Benefits Committee.
At Springer & Roberts LLP, we are proud to be a women- and minority-owned law firm serving Oakland, the East Bay and the Bay Area generally. We are committed to giving back to these communities, and one of the ways we do this is through arranging and donating flower arrangements to events for nonprofits.
To learn more about us, please click on the links below.
To arrange an initial consultation with one of our lawyers, contact us at 510-922-0672 or through our online form.